Strict Standards: Declaration of KunenaLayoutBase::debug() should be compatible with JLayoutBase::debug($data = Array) in /home/newtd/public_html/libraries/kunena/layout/base.php on line 38
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Charm of Avarice and token bonus

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #13

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:
Brad Mortensen wrote:
Kirk Bauer wrote:
If you already have the HoP, Ring of Riches, and CoGS then it is a no brainer. If not then obviously it is expensive but probably still worth it long term.

I wouldn't say "no-brained." If you have those three, the question boils down to this: is it worth 6000gp to you to be able to wear a second neck item and a third ring?
for me it is..plus only having to show 10 tokens for treasure and not 30..that saves a lot of space in my books too
granted I have a lot of gold too

It is for me too, I'm looking forward to outfitting a non-HOP neck item and a non-RoR Ring Item for everyone in the group. Transmuting 10 (one per person in the group) nearly wiped me out of GP, but it will be worth it. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #14

  • kurtreznor
  • kurtreznor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • hail eris! all hail discordia!
  • Posts: 1803
Brad Mortensen wrote:
Kirk Bauer wrote:
If you already have the HoP, Ring of Riches, and CoGS then it is a no brainer. If not then obviously it is expensive but probably still worth it long term.

I wouldn't say "no-brained." If you have those three, the question boils down to this: is it worth 6000gp to you to be able to wear a second neck item and a third ring?

Also, IF another treasure relic is made 8 years (or whenever) from now, it was said that the amulet of treasure finding would go into it AND it will stack with the charm of avarice. Depending on restrictions/slot of this future treasure relic, you may not be able to get max treasure without both relics.
this is not a signature.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #15

  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985
  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +2
  • "Boy, these military people are so untrusting"
  • Posts: 6667
kurtreznor wrote:

Also, IF another treasure relic is made 8 years (or whenever) from now, it was said that the amulet of treasure finding would go into it AND it will stack with the charm of avarice. Depending on restrictions/slot of this future treasure relic, you may not be able to get max treasure without both relics.

as always Jeff can change his mind on anything and everything
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #16

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 3076
Plus what are we going to do with all this gold and trade tokens.
You either discover a star or you don't, you arrogant punk.


Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #17

  • Donald Rients
  • Donald Rients's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member
  • 2008 and Current True Arena Grand Champion
  • Posts: 874
Mike Steele wrote:
lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:
Brad Mortensen wrote:
Kirk Bauer wrote:
If you already have the HoP, Ring of Riches, and CoGS then it is a no brainer. If not then obviously it is expensive but probably still worth it long term.

I wouldn't say "no-brained." If you have those three, the question boils down to this: is it worth 6000gp to you to be able to wear a second neck item and a third ring?
for me it is..plus only having to show 10 tokens for treasure and not 30..that saves a lot of space in my books too
granted I have a lot of gold too

It is for me too, I'm looking forward to outfitting a non-HOP neck item and a non-RoR Ring Item for everyone in the group. Transmuting 10 (one per person in the group) nearly wiped me out of GP, but it will be worth it. :)

Dang, we build all twelve character books (which is a small fortune in of itself) but nothing like that. You could probably buy a nice house with the value of your ten books.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #18

Donald Rients wrote:
Mike Steele wrote:
lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:
Brad Mortensen wrote:
Kirk Bauer wrote:
If you already have the HoP, Ring of Riches, and CoGS then it is a no brainer. If not then obviously it is expensive but probably still worth it long term.

I wouldn't say "no-brained." If you have those three, the question boils down to this: is it worth 6000gp to you to be able to wear a second neck item and a third ring?
for me it is..plus only having to show 10 tokens for treasure and not 30..that saves a lot of space in my books too
granted I have a lot of gold too

It is for me too, I'm looking forward to outfitting a non-HOP neck item and a non-RoR Ring Item for everyone in the group. Transmuting 10 (one per person in the group) nearly wiped me out of GP, but it will be worth it. :)

Dang, we build all twelve character books (which is a small fortune in of itself) but nothing like that. You could probably buy a nice house with the value of your ten books.

If they sell the books, yeah. If you look at the money they have spent on those books, probably not. I bet both of those two bought their 10 HoPs back when they first released, before they were 600-700 each.
I play Wizard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #19

  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985
  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +2
  • "Boy, these military people are so untrusting"
  • Posts: 6667
Anthony Barnstable wrote:
Donald Rients wrote:
Mike Steele wrote:
lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:
Brad Mortensen wrote:
Kirk Bauer wrote:
If you already have the HoP, Ring of Riches, and CoGS then it is a no brainer. If not then obviously it is expensive but probably still worth it long term.

I wouldn't say "no-brained." If you have those three, the question boils down to this: is it worth 6000gp to you to be able to wear a second neck item and a third ring?
for me it is..plus only having to show 10 tokens for treasure and not 30..that saves a lot of space in my books too
granted I have a lot of gold too

It is for me too, I'm looking forward to outfitting a non-HOP neck item and a non-RoR Ring Item for everyone in the group. Transmuting 10 (one per person in the group) nearly wiped me out of GP, but it will be worth it. :)

Dang, we build all twelve character books (which is a small fortune in of itself) but nothing like that. You could probably buy a nice house with the value of your ten books.

If they sell the books, yeah. If you look at the money they have spent on those books, probably not. I bet both of those two bought their 10 HoPs back when they first released, before they were 600-700 each.
i cant speak for mike...but i did
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #20

Speaking for myself I will miss the 30 tokens. But I am just a lowly rogue with a big heart for. Treasure!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #21

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:
Anthony Barnstable wrote:
Donald Rients wrote:
Mike Steele wrote:
lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:
Brad Mortensen wrote:
Kirk Bauer wrote:
If you already have the HoP, Ring of Riches, and CoGS then it is a no brainer. If not then obviously it is expensive but probably still worth it long term.

I wouldn't say "no-brained." If you have those three, the question boils down to this: is it worth 6000gp to you to be able to wear a second neck item and a third ring?
for me it is..plus only having to show 10 tokens for treasure and not 30..that saves a lot of space in my books too
granted I have a lot of gold too

It is for me too, I'm looking forward to outfitting a non-HOP neck item and a non-RoR Ring Item for everyone in the group. Transmuting 10 (one per person in the group) nearly wiped me out of GP, but it will be worth it. :)

Dang, we build all twelve character books (which is a small fortune in of itself) but nothing like that. You could probably buy a nice house with the value of your ten books.

If they sell the books, yeah. If you look at the money they have spent on those books, probably not. I bet both of those two bought their 10 HoPs back when they first released, before they were 600-700 each.
i cant speak for mike...but i did

I got most of my HOPs back when they were PYP's, but I did pick up a few soon afterwards in the $250 range, before they really shot up in value. Those are probably the only UR's that I've paid a paid a premium for though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Charm of Avarice and token bonus 5 years 3 months ago #22

  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985
  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +2
  • "Boy, these military people are so untrusting"
  • Posts: 6667
wyldgarou wrote:
Speaking for myself I will miss the 30 tokens. But I am just a lowly rogue with a big heart for. Treasure!!!!!
i am a rogue too, this is like trading gold for reserve bars..less to carry and worth same amount
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds