Strict Standards: Declaration of KunenaLayoutBase::debug() should be compatible with JLayoutBase::debug($data = Array) in /home/newtd/public_html/libraries/kunena/layout/base.php on line 38
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration

WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #1

  • Jeff321
  • Jeff321's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Diablo
  • Posts: 280
FYI the group rate hotel registration is available for 2016.

Here's the direct link: www.wyndham.com/groupevents2016/INDAP_WHOSYERGAMERS/main.wnt

The con is: Fri Apr 1 2016 10:00am - Sun Apr 3, 2016 4:00pm

Badge registration is not open yet.

Look forward to hearing what TD events will be there. I'm planning on attending for the first time.
Jeff321
Nightmare class preference: Barbarian > Fighter > Dwarf Fighter > Paladin > Cleric
Normal / Hardcore: I'll play anything
My Nightmare Barbarian & other builds
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jeff321.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #2

  • Beertram
  • Beertram's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 257
April Fools!!!


j/k
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #3

  • kurtreznor
  • kurtreznor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • hail eris! all hail discordia!
  • Posts: 1803
Beertram wrote:
April Fools!!!


j/k

No-no, wait until they arrive to spring the joke.
this is not a signature.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #4

  • Jeff321
  • Jeff321's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Diablo
  • Posts: 280
kurtreznor wrote:
Beertram wrote:
April Fools!!!


j/k

No-no, wait until they arrive to spring the joke.

Hah! I didn't even realize the connection regarding the date.
Jeff321
Nightmare class preference: Barbarian > Fighter > Dwarf Fighter > Paladin > Cleric
Normal / Hardcore: I'll play anything
My Nightmare Barbarian & other builds
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #5

  • Arés
  • Arés's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 55
How do I get resevations regarding an ADA room? I know our group of 4 will b coming but one one ADA room is needed, any help is greatly appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #6

  • Arés
  • Arés's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 55
Arés wrote:
How do I get resevations regarding an ADA room? I know our group of 4 will b coming but one one ADA room is needed, any help is greatly appreciated

This is in regards to Gen-Con not WYC.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #7

  • Ro-gan
  • Ro-gan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member
  • He's No Use To Me Dead.
  • Posts: 792
Jeff321 wrote:
FYI the group rate hotel registration is available for 2016.

Here's the direct link: www.wyndham.com/groupevents2016/INDAP_WHOSYERGAMERS/main.wnt

The con is: Fri Apr 1 2016 10:00am - Sun Apr 3, 2016 4:00pm

Badge registration is not open yet.

Look forward to hearing what TD events will be there. I'm planning on attending for the first time.

Got my room. Thanks!!
"It's treason then."



Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #8

  • cdsmith
  • cdsmith's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • Posts: 1849
Arés wrote:
Arés wrote:
How do I get resevations regarding an ADA room? I know our group of 4 will b coming but one one ADA room is needed, any help is greatly appreciated

This is in regards to Gen-Con not WYC.

Your best bet is to contact Gencon housing.

http://www.gencon.com/attend/housing_travel
You can't fix stupid but you can TPK it.

"Mamma always said that True Dungeon is like a box of Drow Poisons. Ya never know how you're gonna die."
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by cdsmith.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WYC 2016 Hotel Registration 4 years 7 months ago #9

  • Arés
  • Arés's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 55
cdsmith wrote:
Arés wrote:
Arés wrote:
How do I get resevations regarding an ADA room? I know our group of 4 will b coming but one one ADA room is needed, any help is greatly appreciated

This is in regards to Gen-Con not WYC.

Your best bet is to contact Gencon housing.

http://www.gencon.com/attend/housing_travel

Thanks, I'll contact them asap!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds